Facilitating Business Discussions Among Israeli Professionals in New York
The Israeli Business Forum of New York (IBF) was established to facilitate quality business and social related discussions among Israeli professionals in New York with the aim to assist our constituents to contribute to Israel society and economy.
The IBF aims to:
- Create a forum in which Israeli Business professionals can meet, interact and exchange business leads and ideas.
- Inform and educate members on recent market developments.
- Establish a social community of Israeli professionals In New York.
Members of the forum meet the following criteria:
- Obtain a graduate degree or work in a professional job.
- Spend significant time in the New York Tri State area.